PURCHASING SCHOOL UNIFORM
The shop is now set up with new guidelines in place. We are only open for appointments. Ring 01274 879569 to book in. (If you have placed an order online we will ring you when it is ready so don’t worry about ringing us). The door will be locked and there is a bell to ring when you arrive. You will be met at the door and shown the hand sanitiser and which desk to go to. You will then be served by a member of staff who will get items for you. We are doing everything to keep you as safe as possible.
IF YOU ORDER NOW, AND YOUR CHILD GROWS BETWEEN NOW AND THE FEW WEEKS BEFORE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL, WE ARE HAPPY TO EXCHANGE ANY ITEMS THAT ARE IN BRAND NEW CONDITION WITH ALL TAGS. STOCK PERMITTING.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TO PURCHASE YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM. WE RECOMMEND ORDERING BEFORE JULY 10TH SO WE CAN RESERVE THE STOCK FOR YOU. SOME ITEMS WILL BE ARRIVING LATER DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC SO PLEASE GET ORDERS IN TO MAKE SURE THE STOCK THAT ARRIVES IS ALLOCATED TO YOU. SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE.
Due to the current covid-19 restrictions, we recommend that you place your orders for school uniform online.
When you order online, all items that are available in stock will be allocated to you and your order will be processed. If you have ordered items that are out of stock, by placing your order, the stock will be reserved for you as soon as it arrives. The rest of your order will be held until the out of stock items arrive. We will contact you if this is the case and give you updates.
Receiving Your Online Order
There are a number of ways to receive your uniform.
- Delivery By Royal Mail – We can send your order out with Royal Mail with a tracked service. If you choose this service you will be sent a tracking number when your order is dispatched.
- Collection From The Shop By Appointment ONLY – You are still able to collect your order from the shop. However, PLEASE DO NOT JUST COME DOWN TO THE SHOP TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER. Please wait for us to contact you. Your order may be in stock, but due to delivery delays with suppliers closing down during the pandemic, there may be some items we are still waiting for. Please provide your email/phone number so we are able to contact you and let you know when your order is ready to collect. We will arrange a timed appointment for you to come to the shop.
- Collection From Your School – (Not all schools will be running this service) We will be arranging the option to collect your orders directly from several schools. We are looking at doing weekly deliveries to schools and you will be contacted to let you know the day you order will be ready to collect from the school. Please check our facebook page/website regularly to see when this option is available.
Purchasing From The Shop
When the shop reopens, there are several restrictions and health and safety regulations we need to abide by. The shop will not be able to open in the same way. We will be operating an appointment service so we are able to restrict the number of people that are in the shop at one time.
You will be able to email/ring the shop to arrange a time and date for your appointment. If you email us, please wait for us to email back and confirm the time and date before coming to the shop. We will not be able to admit anyone to the shop without an arranged appointment. We can only admit one person for each appointment.
When you arrive at the shop the door will be locked and a staff member will come to the door at the time of your appointment. The staff member will show you into the front of the shop where the counter will now be placed. They will speak to you about the products you require and will bring the items to you.
We are not able to open the changing room and no items can be tried on. If you are not sure of the size you require, please feel free to bring clothing that fits your child to measure against the uniform.
There will be hand sanitiser available and Perspex screens for your safety. Staff will also wear masks/visors and will wash their hands and use hand sanitiser after each appointment.
If you need to return any items for an exchange of sizes, this can be done in 2 ways.
- Arrange An Appointment – Arrange an appointment with us. Let us know the items you would like to exchange and what you want to exchange them for. We will confirm if they are in stock and arrange with you a time and day to come and do the swap.
- Post The Items Back To Us – We can exchange items by post. Please contact us by phone or email to let us know what you would like to exchange and what you want to exchange them for. We can then make sure we allocate the stock for when the items arrive back with us.