Good As Gold is a natural feed supplement which can be of benefit to nervous, hot or stressed horse.
Good as Gold is a natural feed supplement which can be of benefit to nervous, hot or highly strung horses. Good as Gold contains a high concentration of L-Tryptophan, an essential amino acid and Vitamin B1 (Thiamine); as well as the antioxidant Vitamin E. Trainers have noted that after a few days of feeding supplemental levels of these ingredients, horses become more relaxed and attentive.
- L-Tryptophan is an essential amino acid. Research has shown that high levels of this nutrient can have a calming effect.
- Vitamin B1, many trainers have noted that Vitamin B1 supplementation has a calming effect when fed to highly strung horses.
- Good as Gold contains a concentrated level of antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Good as Gold will help you to harness your horses’s concentration and learning ability
- Good as Gold should be used daily at times where there is a need for a more relaxed and manageable horse.
- Pre-competition: Feed 50g/1 sachet of Good As Gold per day, 3 to 4 days prior to competition.
- Stressful situations: Feed 50g/1 sachet of Good As Gold per day, 3 to 4 days prior to these situations.
- Maintenance: Feed 25g/half sachet per day.
Good As Gold 40g concentrated sachet contains the same active materials as 50g from a multi dose pack.
All horses are different & dosage may need to be adjusted. Some horses react better to Magnesium supplementation, others to L-Tryptophan.
Key ingredients explained
|(available in both powder & paste) is the precursor of Serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain, which is deficient in depression, and naturally enhances sleep.|
|Horses with B Vitamin deficiency may have a reduction in GABA neurotransmitters which have an inhibitory or calming effect.|
Good as Gold can be used in the following situations:
- Show or Sales Grounds
- Fear of Traffic
- Loading or Unloading Horses
- Veterinary or Shoeing Procedures
- Weaning Stress for mare and goal
- New challenges encountered in the training programme.