A scientifically developed herbal supplement to improve the overall wellbeing & temperament of horses, whilst minimising & managing anxiety & stress. It is suitable to feed in stressful situations to promote calmness & reduce anxiety. Calmness provides a long-term change in temperament whilst helping to reduce nervous energy expelled during stressful situations, rather than a quick, instant fix.
- Valerian is known for its effect as a calming herb.
- Promotes relaxation in horses who hold all their anxiety & tension in their muscles.
- Vervain helps to calm horses who are reactive & edgy, helping them to focus & handle pressure more easily.
- Chamomile supports the digestive system.
- Hops promote mental calmness, allowing horses to focus & train.
- Fenugreek Seeds add palatability to help tempt fussy feeders.
- Works in complete synergy with the horse’s natural biological make-up.
- Provides a long term change in temperament rather than instant ‘one-off’ fix.
Directions of use
Introduce to the diet slowly.
Add to the daily feed.
Feed at the following rates:
Ponies < 300kg feed 16g (approx. 1 scoop)
Horses 300kg – 600kg feed 32g (approx. 2 scoops)
Horses > 600kg feed 48g (approx. 3 scoops)