Equi-Chaps Hardy Chaps are designed to help prevent leg injuries during turn-out, which is ideal for young, boisterous or accident prone horses.
- Tough and durable turnout boots
- Helps to keep legs warm and dry
- Made from a tough 7mm neoprene
- Abrasive-resistant outer for injury protection
- Extend from below the knee or hock to over the hoof and heel for superb protection from injury
- Available in five sizes for the perfect fit
- Can be worn on front & hind legs
- Easy to wash, quick to dry
- Limit use in hot weather to prevent overheating legs
Neoprene protection boots designed specifically to keep the legs cool during turnout. Highly breathable ventilated neoprene boots with contoured fetlock and brushing protection.
- These boots offer ultimate mud fever defence as well as support and splint protection.
- Designed to keep the horses legs cool during turnout
- Highly breathable ventilated neoprene boots
- Offer brushing protection
- Ultimate mud fever defence
- Designed for front or hind leg use
- Sold in pairs